Hydraulic Fold Spring-Ride Sprayer
This series offers an economic hydraulic folding boom system that gives convenience and productivity for the mid-size operations. It is suspended with springs and gas shocks and features hydraulic leveling and winch height adjustment from 28″ to 58″. It is mounted on 500 to 200 gallon frames, thus creating a reliable unit.
Hydraulic Fold Spring-Ride Sprayer Features
- 35ft to 45ft spring suspension boom
- Total rinse system
- Field and road lights
- Richway foam markers
- 12v, or auto rate spray controls
- Topcon guidance-control system
- Chemical induction
- Single nozzle bodies
- 3/4 EPDM hose plumbing
- Manual controls with adjustable mounting
- Ace 600 centrifugal PTO or hydraulic driven pump
- Hypro cast or stainless PTO coupled roller pump
- 90″ boom lift and 280 psi (See produce price sheet)
Manual Fold Boom Sprayer
Our manual folding boom system otters convenience
and productivity for small-size operations. It is suspended with ropes to ensure a smooth ride in bumpy conditions. Other features include:
- 45ft width features hydraulic leveling.
- U-bolt height adjustment from 20″ to 50″.
- Durable 300 to 110-gallon mount frames.
4 Wheel Highclearance Crop Sprayer Features
- 52” crop clearance.
- 24 – 6”x 38” wheels.
- Boom height, 20” min. to 90” max.
- Hydraulic, winch, or manual fold booms, up to 60 ft wide.
- 200 or 300 gallons.
- Includes rope and pulley evener system, with a high-clearance yoke.
- “New” 5th wheel design = sharp turning.
- Adjustable wheelbase (60”- 80”) and height