Kirkwood Spreaders come standard with features guaranteed to give you precision application of lumpy and poor flowing material. The ground drive gear box keeps the web moving steadily. The material gate measures the rate of material flow. Well tested charts fastened to the rear panel of each spreader describe the settings necessary for precision application. Matching different ground travel speeds, hi or lo gearbox settings, and material gate openings deliver an accurate amount of material to the spinners. A flow divider mounted just above the spinners splits the material flow allowed to each spinner helping to maintain even distribution to the entire spreading pattern.
Costly soil nutrients are necessary additives to soil health and superior crop production. Every applicator needs the accuracy of a Kirkwood Spreader to get the job done right each time!
• #304 Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Construction
• 16.5L-16.1 Heavy Duty Flotation Tires
• 540 RPM PTO Drive
• GX Series Honda Engines
• Industry Standard Stainless Steel T-Rod Web
• Optional Tarp Cover with Hand Crank Opener
• Heavy Duty Welded Steel Running Gear
• 3″ 8 Lug Spindle with Greaseable Bearings
• Heavy duty Jackstand
• Heavy Duty Chain, Sprocket, and Gearbox Drive
• Nylon Pull Rope for Drive Engagement
• Optional Hydraulic Drive Engagement
• Application Chart for Precision Application