Genesis No Till Drill - Ackerman's Equipment
Genesis No Till Drill
- RTP Outdoor’s Genesis no-till food plot drill was developed with the hunter & wildlife manager in mind.
- The no-till style of planting is highly effective for food plots and wildlife managers.
- It has a simple seeding mechanism that is easy to calibrate and extremely accurate.
- Comes in four model sizes: Genesis 3, Genesis 5, Genesis 8, and Genesis 10.
- A true no‐till drill that will plant a variety of food plot seeds in the ground even in the toughest soil conditions.
- The Genesis features tempered cutting discs spaced that slice into the soil then plants the seeds in the slits that are created by the discs.
- The slits are then closed by solid rubber packing wheels that trail behind the discs.
- With the Genesis you will have outstanding seed to soil contact even when cutting through standing vegetation.
- The Genesis leaves no exposed seeds to wash away or be eaten by wildlife.
- The seeding mechanism is simple to calibrate and extremely accurate even with a variety of seed sizes and blends.
- The one and only, Genesis 3 is the world’s first and only, true no till drill designed for UTVs.
- The Genesis 3 has all the great features of the iconic Genesis brand, just in a smaller package.
- With 5 cutting elements and 38″ working width, the Genesis 3 can be towed behind smaller tractors or 800cc+ UTVs.
- Or with the use of your 3-point tractor lift & 1,500lbs lift capacity, you can lift the Genesis 3 and drive it to your favorite food plot to plant.
- The Genesis 5 is our best selling no till food plot drill.
- Designed by hunters, for hunters, the Genesis is a true no till drill.
- That means hunters can save time and money, preserve soil moisture and increase germination rates.
- The Genesis 5 has a 60″ working width, 8 cutting elements and 7.5mph top speed all combine to allow planting 4.5ac per hour.
- The Genesis 8 is our second largest no-till food plot drill.
- When fully loaded, you’ll need at least a 55HP tractor with rear lift capacity of 3,200lbs.
- If you’re a habitat manager planting large food plots and have good access to them, the Genesis 8 will save you time & money.
- It has 13 cutting elements, thus planting 13 rows at 7.5″ between rows; a wildlife manager can plant 7 acres per hour with depths from 0 – 2.5″ deep.
- The Genesis 10 is our largest no till food plot drill. It’s a beast.
- When fully loaded, you’ll need at least a 120HP tractor with rear lift capacity of 5,500lbs.
- If you’re a habitat manager planting large food plots and have good access to them, the Genesis 10 will save you time & money.
- It has 16 cutting elements, thus planting 16 rows at 7.5″ between rows; a wildlife manager can plant 9 acres per hour with depths from 0 – 2.5″ deep.