One implement to do it all. Raising your own food is rewarding when you have minimal acres and limited time. The Pioneer Homesteader is the perfect tool to do it yourself. Two light or medium sized horses can make short work of plowing, planting, and harvesting. Numerous attachments enable you to prepare the soil and cultivate the crop. Tongue is adjustable to accommodate draft or haflinger size horses. Includes 12” KV plow, cultivator, rolling shields, disc, harrow, potato plow, and hiller attachments.
• Variety of attachments to use with one implement
• Switch attachments without tools
• Maximum versatility with minimum investment
• Easy to store – replaces numerous implements
• Adjusts to the size of your team
12” KV plow, cultivator, rolling shields, disc, harrow, potato plow, and hiller attachments.