12’x12′ Alumi-Coop Features
- Strong and durable aluminum frame
- Smooth adjustable wheel system
- Heavy-duty Shelter Rite vinyl cover
- 1”x1” 14-gauge galvanized after-weld netting for extreme predator resistance
- Plenty of room up to 100 birds
- Designed from a chicken’s perspective to completely eliminate stress
- Adjustable feeders to eliminate feed waste
- Industry leading Plasson Bell waterer plumbed into 16-gallon tank reservoir
- Maximum air flow for better bird health
- Guaranteed better broiler & turkey growouts
- Great homesteader or hobby farmer coop to larger scale poultry operations
We only offer the 12×12 in one package option as our feeding system works in conjunction with our canvas cover.
These Alumi-Coops were designed with three features in mind. They are: built to last, easy to move, and pay for themselves. Third-party testing has concluded these coops help maximize grow out percentages. In the test, forty-five birds were used in two different types of coops. One coop was an Alumi-Coop and the other was a 24” flat-style, Joel Salatin coop. Both coops were 10’x12’. When both coops were compared, the Alumi-Coop performed better by reducing grow-out time by one full week. This test also produced over 29 lbs of additional weight. In all, these birds were larger, healthier, and more uniform. The tests concluded the Alumi-Coop was the top producer.
New this year, is our 2 weight brackets on the front ends of each coop. Tests revealed this new feature will help protect your coop against wind speeds up to 75 mph. Alumi-Coops are designed to withstand heavy use and natural elements.
We understand that many of our customers have other animals on their property. With Alumi-Coops, you need not worry about your birds and other animals. It is safe to allow your horses or cattle to graze in the same pasture.